EduCare Snow Day Policy
EduCare will be open (7:00a.m.-4:30 p.m.) if there is a snow day; however, there are several things to keep in mind:
1. You will need to call by 8:00 a.m. to notify EduCare that your child is coming. If you don’t call, we will assume your child is not coming.
2. You will need to bring a cold lunch for your child.
3. The regular classes will not meet on snow days. We are open primarily for childcare.
4. If your child does not come, you will not be charged for that day (except for full-time accounts).
5. EduCare will close at 4:30 p.m. on snow. Please plan accordingly.
6. EduCare will be closed if it is a State-wide snow day, or if the conditions are so extreme that we feel it is not safe for our staff to travel.
7. Announcements about school/EduCare are posted on the WACS website (www.wacs1.org), aired on KG 95.3 radio and text alert(more info soon).