EduCare Snow Day Policy
EduCare will be open (7:00a.m.-4:30 p.m.) if there is a snow day; however, there are several things to keep in mind:
1. You will need to call by 8:00 a.m. to
notify EduCare that your child is
coming. If you don’t call, we will
assume your child is not coming.
2. You will need to bring a cold lunch
for your child.
3. The regular classes will not meet on snow
days. We are open primarily for child
4. If your child does not come, you will not
be charged for that day(except for full-
5. EduCare will close at 4:30 p.m. on snow
days. Please plan accordingly.
6. EduCare will be closed if it is a State-
wide snow day, or if the conditions are so
extreme that we feel it is not safe for our
staff to travel.
7. Announcements about school/EduCare
closings are posted on the WACS website
(www.wacs1.org), aired on KG 95.3 radio
and text alert(more info soon).